Are you looking for the opportunity to start an exciting career while you study and work close to home in the world-class tourism region of the Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges.
We've teamed up with the Eastern Metropolitan Partnership Program of the State Government to showcase why the tourism industry is a great career choice for young people in Melbourne's outer east suburbs.
The 12-month Scholarship will provide you with:
• $8000 in cash support to start your career
• Dedicated work placements focussed in specific industry roles with supportive employers
• Free training - Certificate III in Tourism supported by additional micro credentials to accelerate your skills and expertise
• Mentoring from regional industry experts to support your career
• The opportunity for full time work at the completion of the program
For more information and to submit your application, please visit our SEEK ad here.