Formerly known as Warburton West, Wesburn stretches along several kilometres of the Highway between Yarra Junction and Millgrove, and includes the historic localities of Britannia Creek and Old Warburton.
Wesburn is known for its many agricultural activities with both grape and tree growers enjoying excellent farming opportunities. It is also frequented regularly by both locals and visitors utilising the Lilydale to Warburton Rail Trail.
Wesburn Park, one of the largest open public recreational spaces in the Upper Yarra, has a wealth of historic connections. The Upper Yarra Racing Club held picnic races there between about 1930 and 1963, and it was also used for tennis, basketball and netball. Today the park is still used for a multitude of purposes, including Australian football, cricket, school sports days, pony club events and general neighbourhood recreation.